Are you looking for the best beard oil for growth? If yes, you have got to stop and read this! You need to first understand the logic behind beard oils and understand what kind of beard oil will suit you and the right benefits of beard oil. You have to have a realistic vision of beard oils and how it affects your skin
People are always seen looking for men hair styling products but not so much when it comes to beard oils. Beard oil is a beard conditioner that moisturizes and softens the hair of your beard. It can also be used to moisturize the skin underneath your beard.
Beard oil is used to maintain beards fuller, softer, and more manageable. It’s also sometimes used to help develop a beard.
Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of beard oil and to debunk some common misconceptions about it. You’ll also learn how to utilize and produce your own beard oil.
What’s the purpose of Beard Oils?
- To take your beard hair :
The texture of your beard hair is harsher than that of your head hair. Beard oil hydrates and enhances the hair in your beard. It also tames stray hairs, making your beard look sleeker and more groomed as a whole.
- Moisturizing and hydration :
Beard oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin beneath your beard. It also helps to prevent beard dandruff and itching.
- Thickness and growth :
A scruffy beard can be made to look thicker and lusher with beard oil. As a result, some people use beard oil to promote hair growth.
- Nice Smelling Beard :
Beard oil has a pleasant scent and can be used in place of cologne. You can create your own beard oil and select your own aroma, or you can buy a ready-made product with a perfume you like.
Is beard oil actually good for the growth of your hair?
- It’s not proven yet (Scientifically)
Beard oil hasn’t been factually proven to assist with beard growth. Anecdotal proof suggests that some essential oils found in beard oil may aid support or encourage beard hair growth.
- Is it more effective when used as a moisturizer?
Beard oil is most beneficial when applied to the skin beneath your beard as a moisturizer. As soon as you start using beard oil, you should notice a difference in the health and texture of your skin and beard.
Understand that all skin types, especially oily skin, require hydration and nourishment. Use a beard oil that includes essential oils with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects if you have delicate or acne-prone skin. Tea tree oil and cinnamon are two examples.
What Ingredients should a beard oil have?
- Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba oil is popularly considered to be the best carrier oil for beard oils, and we agree! It’s mild and non-comedogenic, so it won’t make your hair sticky, and it absorbs quickly into your beard’s layer and fibers.
- Organic iodine is also present, which has disinfecting characteristics. Jojoba oil is ideal for carrying odorless beard oils because it has absolutely no aroma. You may just switch your beard oil with natural jojoba oil and be done with it.
- Castor oil :
- Castor oil is dense and oily when applied solo, which is why you should always neutralize it with a milder carrier oil like jojoba oil. It has the potential to promote skin health, relieve dehydration, and minimize irritation.
- Castor oil has a variety of characteristics that may help with acne treatment. Adding fatty acids to the hair on a frequent basis, such as castor oil, helps to moisturize the epidermis, improve flexibility, and reduce the chance of ingrown hair.
- Argan oil :
- Argan oil is a multipurpose substance that is ideal for grooming beard hair. Vitamin E in argan oil aids to cure dry hair and skin whilst also relaxing and safeguarding it from injury. It hydrates and nourishes the skin, encouraging the growth of a healthier beard.
- Argan Oil is composed of ingredients that have been shown to have therapeutic and medicinal properties. Itchy, dryness, dandruff, and other symptoms that prevent hair follicles from growing can be relieved with this oil, which can nourish facial skin and penetrate deep to relieve symptoms like itchiness, dryness, and dandruff.
Beard oil is a cosmetic treatment that improves the look of beards and the skin underneath them. It hasn’t been established in a scientific study that beards grow faster. However, it can make beards appear fuller, softer, and lusher. If you are looking for the best beard oil for growth, make sure to check out Be Dapper. It has the best beard oils for men.