Pay attention if you are using cut-throat razor for the first time. Every Be Dapper cut-throat razor is extremely sharp and we make sure that. The experience of every user could be different because each person’s facial hair is different.
Our straight razors are made from fine quality Stainless Steel which is promised to never rust or tarnish with use. It is professional salon grade quality. The product comes with a leather pouch.
How do I sharpen it?
In order to maintain its sharpness it requires regular stropping. As over time the edge will dull further but you can maintain it by using wet stone or you can reset the edges.
Tips for using:
- Use warm towel to soften the hair.
- Use Be Dapper Shaving Soap to moisturize your skin in order to get the finest result.
- Keep its angle of shaving between 25-35 degree along the direction of hair growth to shave properly.
- After shaving you can use after shave lotion.
- Keep it folded when the razor is not in use.
- Be careful when shaving because its edges are very sharp to avoid scratching.
- Place it at a safe place and make sure the razor is away from the reach of children at any time.
- After using the razor, please clean it and dry with a rag.